- Custom wooden boat design and construction
- Repair and restoration of fine wooden boats, power and sail
- Fiberglass repair and restoration, structural as well as cosmetic.
- Aluminum boat building and design: Subchapter T passenger vessels, commercial craft, skiffs, and small craft.
- Steel repair
- Teak decking construction and maintenance
- Brightwork finishing and repair
- Coachwork and interiors on yachts, restoration and fabrication
- Awlgrip finishes for all boats—this state-of-the-art finish goes far beyond a paint job and is both beautiful and enduring.
- Winterizing and storage
- Full boat launching services including spring maintenance work for engines, electrics, and hull
- Boatkeeper surveys and owner coaching to help you boat safely and improve your expertise
- Installation and troubleshooting of electrical systems and electronics
See our Project pages for examples of what we do.
Contact us: email@example.com
Riverside Boatworks’ shop is at Harbor Cove Marina, on the harbor at 11th and Minnesota just over the Aerial Lift Bridge on Park Point in Duluth, Minnesota.
Mailing address: Riverside Boatworks, 1025 Minnesota Ave., Duluth MN 55802